Phase2 is looking for a Product Manager to join our expanding Product Management team in delivering exceptional digital products. The ideal candidate has experience understanding the business behind products and works to ensure that the product serves to help our client accomplish their goals.
Do you have the following qualifications?
- 5+ years working cross-functionally with UX, Design, and Development teams to define, document, and prioritize product features and user stories for digital products.
- Creating product documentation and training material to be consumed by clients with varying levels of familiarity with the product or its underlying technology.
- Creating a strategy for measuring the success of the product throughout its lifespan and reporting on a product performance against client KPIs at regular intervals.
- Experience supporting and validating development activities to ensure the product is developed as designed and meets our standards for exceptional user experience.
- Assessing the impact of potential feature releases and maintain a prioritized product backlog and roadmap.
We would love to work with you if:
- You pinpoint the real problem and solve it: You spot issues and inefficiencies from a mile away and aren't afraid to suggest solutions and then dive in to implement them. You know when to go looking for input from others, and you are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You are highly adaptable and constantly evolving: Creating a roadmap to success is only helpful if you know how to navigate the bumps and hard left turns that you didn’t originally plan for so we need people who can change on a dime to be able deliver impactful digital experiences to our clients.
- You are self-motivated and self-directed: We don't have a lot of rules and we provide a lot of latitude and flexibility. We need people who always strive to be the grown-up in the room and who aren't waiting to be asked for their contributions.
Phase2 Technology embraces individual quirks, encourages geeky excitement and has a dress code that says to make good choices.
We compete for the best talent and our salary structure is commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full benefit package including 401K with an automatic company contribution. We have more than 110 employees in our New York, DC, San Francisco, Portland OR and “everywhere” offices.
Phase2 Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Phase2 Technology participates in E-Verify